Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10344 UYU / KZT
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U105,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U98,257 (949,886 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reggio Calabria costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)