Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.625 UYU / ILS
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 72% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U179,328 (14,204 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U104,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)