Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 43.518 UYU / USD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U193,727 ($4,452) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U106,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 3 hours ago)