Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 47.424 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U142,658 (€3,008) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U94,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)