Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 740 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.467 UYU / PEN
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U111,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U109,456 (S/. 8,780) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 5 hours ago)