Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.081 UYU / BRL
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U99,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U98,677 (R$ 12,211) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)