Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.807 UYU / RON
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U97,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U95,113 (9,699 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)