Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03506 UYU / KRW
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 73% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U164,434 (₩4,690,393) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U95,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ramallah costs 32 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $142,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Birmingham, Alabama costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)