Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 49.326 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 68% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U157,506 (€3,193) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U94,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)