Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05510 UYU / CLP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U138,316 (CH$2,510,300) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U110,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 3 hours ago)