Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.480 UYU / GTQ
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U120,367 (Q21,965) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U96,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)