Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.359 UYU / TRY
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U104,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U95,449 (15,010TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 2 hours ago)