Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 48.019 UYU / EUR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 62% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U173,577 (€3,615) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U107,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)