Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 60.887 UYU / JOD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 44% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U156,930 (Dinar 2,577) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U109,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$13,190,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lucknow costs ₨21 (35 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 2,116,710 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)