Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10570 UYU / KZT
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U99,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U96,890 (916,610 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)