Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 43.661 UYU / USD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U162,951 ($3,732) in Albuquerque, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U101,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)