Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03546 UYU / IQD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 80% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U172,885 (4,875,827 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U96,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 500 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)