Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.848 UYU / AED
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 73% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U171,094 (Dirham 14,441) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U99,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 3 hours ago)