Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11268 UYU / NGN *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 71% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U165,839 (1,471,723 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U97,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 4 hours ago)