Cost of living in Aizawl, India vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.581 UYU / INR
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 9% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U112,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U101,980 (₨175,464) in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)