Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.883 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U103,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U91,895 (Mex$ 48,803) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 412,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 2 hours ago)