Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 29.840 UYU / AUD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 73% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U178,525 (AU$5,983) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U103,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,745 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 3 hours ago)