Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 700 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.238 UYU / ETB
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 23% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U125,541 (101,436 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U102,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)