Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.150 UYU / TRY
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U94,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U63,302 (10,294TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)