Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.790 UYU / SDG *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U98,000 in Tacuarembó you would need to make just about $U59,226 (74,989 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (about 1 hour ago)