Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.568 UYU / GHS
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 23% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U130,749 (GH₵17,277) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U106,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)