Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10942 UYU / NGN *
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U124,127 (1,134,416 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U102,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)