Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07518 UYU / XOF
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 63% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U180,499 (2,400,879 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U111,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 3 hours ago)