Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.608 UYU / GBP
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U152,495 (£2,899) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U97,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kigali costs 11,420 Franc (about 4 hours ago)