Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 31.630 UYU / CAD
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U176,721 (C$5,587) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U110,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,745 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)