Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Tacuarembó, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.601 UYU / DKK
Do you live in Tacuarembó? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Tacuarembó (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U199,638 (kr30,244) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U113,000 in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 2 hours ago)