Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.881 PEN / BRL
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 5,336 (R$ 6,060) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,300 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,365 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 860 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)