Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Tacna, Peru
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,805 prices entered by 467 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04784 PEN / INR
Do you live in Tacna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 17% more expensive than in Tacna (Peru)
For example, you would need at least S/. 3,624 (₨75,764) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with S/. 3,100 in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beirut costs 120,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$155 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mexico City costs Mex$ 160 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (about 2 hours ago)