Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz and Zuwarah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabrizor theparallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 30162.471 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,684,151 (3,769 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 4 hours ago)