Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 47577.131 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,526,078 (€2,281) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 101,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)