Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1428.353 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 104,350,563 (73,057 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malanje costs 7,000 Kz (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$123 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)