Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.920 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,488,074 (Rp 17,974,470) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)