Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 31016.118 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 144,201,549 (C$4,649) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 98,200,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 20,120 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)