Cost of living in Wuhan, China vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 5957.991 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 33% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 99,300,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,086,527 (11,092元) in Wuhan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 3 hours ago)