Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,486,033 ($3,123) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 108,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)