Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 10611.808 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 113,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 100,169,922 (9,439 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)