Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz and Wad Madani have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabrizor theparallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 761.048 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,449,197 (46,579 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)