Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 51883.565 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 54% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 159,015,797 (3,065 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 103,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q40 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)