Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.535 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,127,938 (COL$5,472,512) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $164 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manchester costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Francisco, California costs $79 (about 3 hours ago)