Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 134.745 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 76,286,981 (566,160 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 3 hours ago)