Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 4587.226 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,332,693 (29,066 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 106,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Accra costs GH₵1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cadiz costs €450 (about 3 hours ago)