Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 24325.495 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 80,928,671 (3,327 лв) in Varna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 4 hours ago)