Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 90225.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 188% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 272,194,552 ($3,017) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 94,500,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)