Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 47347.079 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,441,575 (€2,649) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 111,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (about 2 hours ago)