Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 53.183 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 79,768,982 (CH$1,499,892) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 3 hours ago)